Friday, December 21, 2007

We are home!!!




















At last, after two days of flights, we are home. Our guide explained to Ping about our flights before she left us at the airport. Ping Ping was fully aware that this flight meant she was leaving her old home permanently. As we took off down the runway, she had tears streaming down her cheeks, yet she did not make a peep. I felt really bad for her, and tried to comfort her in my arms as best I could.

The flights were cramped and I was so tired I thought I would die. We were met at the airport by our oldest two, Jess & Bobby, and my sister and her son. Its sooooooooo nice to be home. She is taking to everyone nicely, yet a bit cautious with Bobby.

Bobby is camera shy lately, so he i snot in many of the welcome home photos. He is taking it all in too.

When Ping met the dogs, she was afraid, but soon took to them. By the end of the first night, I caught her riding on Eli's' back! Its time to prepare for Christmas, so the postings will slow. I believe Ping is already very happy here. Love to all and thanks for the support.

3 comments:

Livin' out loud said...

WELCOME HOME!!!!!

Anonymous said...

HI ALL I'm glad that everyone is home now, right where they belong. Love:Marla ps I'm sooo proud of all of u.

Unknown said...

Welcome home! Helen and I are thrilled for your family, what a great name too....Lily;) We're almost just going to have to stop by KY on our way to Taiwan someday. Helen won't have to twist my arm:) We'd love to see you all. Btw the way, Steve has conversational Chinese!! LOL, I'd love to hear it;)
Take care,
Sam


A Christmas Past


Easter

Brothers