Saturday, December 15, 2007

Ni Hao from the White Swan

We made it here and the Internet works fine. Still can't respond to e-mails , but sure enjoyed getting e-mail from Jess, Eden, Marla & Janet. Marla, you are right, seeing the girls dressed alike reminds me or you and I growing up too. Thanks for the photos in your e-mail. It made me feel a little closer to home :)

Speaking of closer to home; Coming to Guangzhou reminds me we are one step closer to home. I love the weather here and the Cantonese culture. It a little more like home in Florida. We are about t go out to lunch with the guide and two families, so I will post again later tonight.

Mia Bi Ying: Bibi is so grateful for your card and photos. We are so very lucky to be traveling with your aunt and cousins. Bibi feels like thats the next best thing to being with you, her Changsha sister.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Donna Steve and girls, I have so enjoyed as has my family watching this exciting journey and the beginning of Pings new life with her mommy and daddy. She is just beautiful and it appears that Bibi has is doing well and had fallen into the big sister roll just great. My prayers and thoughts are with you on your journey home. Home up dates, Melanie had her baby on the 13 th. Mary Grace weighted in at 6lbs an 15 oz. Melanie looked as pretty as ever. Scott brought home a weimeriner?? puppy and it caused a huge problem with me and him and he ended up taking her back all is better now, Trying to get ready for Christmas. Keep writing we check daily. Love Stephanie. Im so sorry my PJs were about 3 sizes to big I hope you were able to change them.

Matt and Jessica said...

I am also reminded that you are one step closer to home. Sorry I keep missing your calls. I think you tried to call again this morning. I had my phone on silent so I could get some uninterrupted sleep.

bullmizer said...

Donna, I just wanted to tell you what a great job you have done with this blog!


A Christmas Past


Easter

Brothers