Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Getting ready for our orphanage visit to ChangNing


Janet and Eden,
We will be going to the orphanage in the a.m. and are presently getting ready. I will be checking on the children as I promised.

Eden, They are getting ready to send Wen Qian to another province for surgery. I will find out more when I meet the foster family. Director Wang felt the family could use the donation in cash since there are needs that they are aware of. Consequently, your cash donation was received with much gratitude. I also have a few board books for her.

Janet, the director told me yesterday that Qiu He wanted to come with him to see Shu Ping at the adoption registration. He told her she could not come along because it was too far, but promised we would visit her on Thursday. Ping has some gifts for her and the girls in the dorm. I know its sad that these girls are loosing another "sister". Apparently, Wen Jun was adopted last week to a family in Brussels. I will tell Qiu He that you are coming after the cold weather changes. Here is what we are bringing her. I wish we could bring "her family" to her, but toys will have to do until the CCAA gives you the call to come get her.

1 comment:

Livin' out loud said...

Glenn has just seen the pics of Shu Ping and he says congratulations....he said it looks like she has taken to Steve and is very, very glad to see this!!!
hugs from us all
Susan


A Christmas Past


Easter

Brothers