Monday, December 10, 2007

Our first hour





I think we have have her for about an hour now. I allowing her time to just chill and take it all in. She has let me know under no uncertain terms does she want to take off her coat. I think the grief will come once she realizes she has to take off her coat and stay. For now, I am not pushing anything. She will not take toys from us, or clothes. She does however, seem to like our board books and coloring books. She is currently taking crayons and exploring She uses a mature tripod grasp to hold the crayon, so I believe she has done this before.

Janet, I got your e-mail but I am unable to write you back. Maybe China does not like AOL? Director Wang would like to have Char's e-mail address. he says he has e-mailed twice but cant get a reponse. Can you e-mail that to me so I can give it to him tomorrow? Shu Ping smiles a lot when I show her Qiu He's photos.

Mom, Dad, Marla and Marilee; Hopefully you got the stork call from Jess. I am a little limited on making calls at the moment. I love you all dearly. You have a gem of new granddaughter /niece. BTW; They do call her Ping Ping........Bibi was right :)

Love,
Donna

1 comment:

Matt and Jessica said...

I just showed Bobby the pictures! He's a little groggy because he just woke up. I explained to him that you guys are probably just finishing your first day with Shu Ping. I wonder if she ever took the coat off? If she started the grieving process yet? I can't wait for another update. The pictures are great... they keep it real for us. Keep 'em coming!


A Christmas Past


Easter

Brothers