Friday, December 14, 2007

Heading to Guangzhou



We are packing up preparing to fly on to Guangzhou. We will stay at the White Swan and look forward to return to home Dec. 20th 4:30pm. I just wanted to say I feel so much better having seen Ping cry to express her needs and show some emotion. I knew the self feeding would come along, but I was really getting worried about her emotional skills.

In case we are silent, it would be Internet access. problems. Yet, I think we will get online fine. I am still unable to answer e-mails, but am getting them fine. The e-mails mean a lot to us, keep them coming. Its just weird to not answer them.

Jon, if you are reading, we met your cutie too. She is just a peach. I took pictures for you and video. I cant wait to hear what you think when you receive her on Monday.

Eden, I recommended a reverse walker for Wen Qian. Steve and I offered to have one sent. We can talk more later. I have several photos of her, along with foster mom. Video as well.

Mom & Dad, we will call you again in a few days. Hope you are enjoying watching your newest granddaughter.

I am looking forward to the warmer weather in Guangzhou! We may even swim. Until we are settled in there, love to all.

Donna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ni hao - I love the photos,tell Jess (OOPS I ment BiBi)
that I am proud how much she is helping Ping. She is a very good big sister.
Love: Anut Marla


A Christmas Past


Easter

Brothers