Sunday, December 16, 2007

Guangzhou
















Who ever comes here and complains about the food mostly cannot think outside of western culture. The food is fabulous for the ones who are open to "new" and "different". Bibi got very upset when the piglet was served and cried about it being Wilbur. That made me cry too.

If I had to live in China, I would most certainly enjoy the southern styles of Guangzhou and its tropical atmosphere. The vegetation is beautiful, the seafood is wonderful and I enjoy the Cantonese people. The architecture has a European influence since this city was the seaport of European trade in the 1800s.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ni hao--MY dear Jie jie -I have been e-mailing to u rather than taking a chance that u-r still unable to read u'r blogs-coments A few days ago u siad that u could not reply but that u want the e-mails.--This way I'm covered both ways-I love u all. I am looking f/w to u coming home to Ken....even though it will be some time till u can come to Fl-so I can hold the girls. I am SOOO VERY EXCITED. for all of our family-most of, all u'rs. I show and read all the blogs to Danny and no matter who is in the photo-he keeps saying "DONNA" "BOBBY" and then he laughs-Autism mystery man-that's our Dan.
Bye 4 now--Love:Proud :) AUNT MARLA


A Christmas Past


Easter

Brothers